On behalf of R.E.D Inc Staff, Service Users and their Families, we wish to acknowledge and honour, the custodians of this land; The Bundjalung People and welcome you to our website.
Here you’ll find information about our organisation, our history, aims, people and the services that we provide to Lismore and other North Coast NSW communities.
R.E.D Inc aims to see young people with disabilities viewed as valued and respected community members, experiencing a fulfilling range of life opportunities and choices.
We achieve this by administering a range of skills and arts focused programs that are both process and outcome driven. Inclusiveness is integral to each process and empowering our Service Users to get the most out of their community is our goal.
Some of the activities we have facilitated through our centre based and community outreach programs include:
- Health & fitness
- Food preparation & personal hygiene
- Shopping & healthy choices
- Independent living skills
- Communication & money skills
- Public transport & mobility
- Art, photography & multimedia
- Computer skills
- Music, drama & theatre
- Signing education (Auslan) through performance
- Assistance accessing TAFE & other training courses
- Assistance with work placement